Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Annie's Girls blog began so that Annie's seven daughters would have a forum to discuss books about health. Health is a broad subject, and we intend to use it in its broadest sense- to read and discuss books about all types of health- physical, spiritual, financial, and emotional.
2 comments:
well, I like you, and it is probably safe to say that I even love you, but the comment definitely was not posted by Berta, cause it is definitely NOT a nice morning here!
who did dat? Mary? Agnes? Cathy? CONGRATS!!!!!
(I know it wasn't Sheilagh, Bernie or Ruth because this day in Cleveland -10 wind chill and it hasn't stopped blowing-is one day when you would have a good excuse not to go for a walk.) Although I have to admit, on our way home I just passed two dog walkers who are obviously more dedicated than I am. And they had on the gear! Goggles and everything! Guess I need some gear.
well, it was me, Agnes. who guessed it? I couldn't figure out how to sign my name. I also cleaned most of the leaves out of my yard! So I figured that was good for someting......been eating a little better, trying to be good. went to a lovely restaraunt today called Zada Janes, I'll take you Clevanders' there when you come down. I had some sort of tofu eggs with spinach and curry and peas....delish!
Post a Comment