Saturday, February 9, 2008

potato salad and cheeseburger pie

here's the skinny....I am all out of excuses for my undesirable weight and out of shape ed ness (i made up that word) I'm tired of whining and crying and not taking any action. I've had the book for a half a year, at least, picked it up ONCE, and wonder why in the world do I still look and feel this way? well, enough is enough, I say! Let's get down to brass tacks, take the bull by the horns, and do this thing, girls! Does anyone have any ideas on how to start? I don't know what to do.....I know I'm whining again, but I really need help......

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Hi Agnes! Welcome aboard! Here are a few of the author's suggestions: Start walking 30 minutes a day, no excuses. You did it before- you can do it again! Get a diet buddy! Cathy and I have each other but I hope by using this blog we can all have each other. Let me, us or someone know when you have just completed your 30 minute walk-each day. Make meal planning simple by eating the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday.
Start with small changes. and when you have that one down, add something else!