Everything looks really great. The chemotherapy, which starts 11/13, is just to make sure nothing slipped by the usual screening processes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Annie's Girls blog began so that Annie's seven daughters would have a forum to discuss books about health. Health is a broad subject, and we intend to use it in its broadest sense- to read and discuss books about all types of health- physical, spiritual, financial, and emotional.
4 comments:
How does one express happiness and relief when people can't see your face because the forum being utilized is blogging? Oh yeah, I remember now. Yippee! Yahoo! 2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate? No Residual Carcinoma - yeah!
As I read through the blogs my first thought (and I'm sure everyone else had the same thought) was that Brenda's signing of Mom was actually Motheralio working in her mysterious ways. So Brenda, thank you for that.
Since it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month our company is no different than most in that we are offered many ways to contribute. I feel blessed that I'm able to wear a pink "Celebrate Courage" bracelet and, although I don't need the help, it provides a constant reminder of the true hero I have for a sister. We also have a balloon launch scheduled for Friday so rest assured I will send one up toward Annie in celebration for her Girls latest "negative" tests and an extra balloon for her to keep filled with the prayers of a not-so-weary few weaks of chemo.
Love ya Bert,
John.
John,
Know that I love you too, very much. Thank you for your thoughtful comments and your kind words. What a beautiful image I have of the balloon launch; I will be thinking of you, and thanking God for you, this Friday. xo!
Great news! It seems the auspicious date of November 13th is a good indication of The Start of Something Wonderful, given the happiness of 28 years ago on that date!! Say, how do I get to the area Johnny P talked of regarding Brenda & Mom? Did I miss something awhile back? I am touched by your sentiments, Johnny, you big lug. Who knew you had it in ya you crazy galoot makin' me cry & all...Our family is so fortunate in so many ways, but I feel the best thing we all have is each other.
Hi Ruth,
John was referring to the comments made to the "It's Not About the Hair" post.
Post a Comment