Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sheilagh!

Is it really possible that you are 60 years old? Well, for one thing, whatever that means, you don't fit the profile! Unless of course, the profile includes 60 being the new 40. For the record, I think you look great, are super intelligent, very clever, a great artist and writer, and you have a great attitude towards all aspects of your life.  Thanks for being an inspirational big sis. 

XO

3 comments:

sheilagh said...

Thanks, little sister, for your kind words...of course, I don't FEEL sixty most of the time. Unless my knees hurt or I fall asleep watching TV before 10 o'clock.
It's nice to know that I have evolved from being a "bad influence" to an "inspiration" over the years. I'm not just being humble when I say that I can't recognize in myself all the fine attributes you give me...but I suppose we are all like that.
We are ALL each other's heroes, and hopefully it will always be so.
I love you too....all o' you all!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sheilagh, You are cool. You are beautiful. You buy and wear unusual clothes. You are one of the most cleverest people I know. You are funny. You are not afraid to dance in front of a crowd, even if you fall down. You are wisdom-like. I will always remember your age by using simple addition. You complete our family tree in a very showy, fall-like way. Happy Birthday! Love you tons and then some

Roberta said...

Sheilagh- Following after Bernie anybody would seem like a bad influence. But what's so bad about reading, making art and not combing your hair for the "man"?

Lucky for you Cathy wasn't far behind-you weren't a bad influence for too long!