Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Annie's Girls blog began so that Annie's seven daughters would have a forum to discuss books about health. Health is a broad subject, and we intend to use it in its broadest sense- to read and discuss books about all types of health- physical, spiritual, financial, and emotional.
2 comments:
Yes! Let's do this! The weekend in NC was great fun, actually being able to sit and chat a bit with family that i don't see much of-Great Times! I really want to start an Annual Family Reunion thingy, not meant in any way to replace the Sisters Weekend! Anyway, i know this blog is meant to be about books and staying/getting healthy & such...I recently read an article about a book that Jamie Lee Curtis was promoting. The title is: "Eat Less, Move More", and all the pages are blank! Could it really be that simple?
Simplicity is a beautiful thing to strive for! Could I borrow that book when you are done? I want to use it to record all of my eating, all of my exercising and then all of the emotions I felt when I did those things. Just kidding! Your point is well taken, Ruth. Maybe what she is really saying is GET A LIFE!
Post a Comment